The Dermatology Department of Al Hayat International Hospital specializes in skin care and diagnosis and treatment of skin diseases. Our Dermatology team has extensive training, experience, and passion to help keep skin, hair, and nails healthy and healthy-looking throughout your lifetime.
We offer both clinical and surgical treatments for a variety of skin conditions including acne, eczema, psoriasis, viral, fungal & bacterial infections, different rashes and skin tumors and also, some cosmetic procedures to improve the skin quality that has been affected by the aging process or scars.
Advanced Diagnostics & Treatment
- Skin Biopsy & Histopathological evaluation for more accurate diagnosis of skin diseases
- KOH test and culture for diagnosis of fungal infections
- Wood’s Lamp examination for diagnosis of fungal infections
- Medical Treatment of Skin, Hair & Nail diseases and Allergies
- Skin surgery: Removal of moles and other benign or malignant lesions
- Electrodesiccation / Fulguration: “Burning” of undesirable skin lesions
- Cryotherapy with Liquid Nitrogen: “Freezing” of skin lesions without injection
- Chemical Peeling
- Microdermabrasion facial rejuvenation
- Botox injection for skin wrinkles