Al Hayat International Hospital’s Department of Gastroenterology offers personalized care for a full range of digestive diseases. Common GI problems for which patients visit our department include: colon cancer screening, gastro esophageal reflux disease (heartburn), ulcers, dyspepsia, inflammatory bowel disease, diarrhea, irritable bowel syndrome, abnormal liver tests, viral hepatitis (Hepatitis B and C), dysphagia (difficulty in swallowing), abdominal pain, constipation, gall bladder and pancreatic disease.
We have one Europe trained and another American board certified gastroenterologist offering services.
In conjunction with the Hospital office practice, they provide expertise in the performance of GI procedures such as colonoscopy and polyp removal, gastroscopy, esophageal dilation, and endoscopic balloon insertion for weight loss.
Advanced Diagnostics & Treatment
- Diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the digestive system
- Lower and upper GI endoscopy
- Diagnosis and management of Irritable Bowel Syndrome
- Diagnosis and management of GI motility disorders
- Nutrition evaluation and treatment
- Diagnosis and management of GI bleeding , reflux disease, gastritis, ulcers and portal hypertension
- Procedures for weight loss such as endoscopic balloon insertion