Urologists diagnose and treat diseases involving the male and female urinary tract and the male reproductive organs. Unlike most other medical subspecialists, urologists provide care throughout the life cycle — from newborns to elderly. The expertise of the Urology Department at Al Hayat International Hospital covers wide spectrum of clinical urology. Our urologists Dr. Erfai Massud , German post-graduate degree in Urology comes with rich experience in the field of urology.
Advanced Diagnostics & Treatment
- Diagnosis and treatment of common urological problems
- Common Surgical procedures (eg: circumcision, hydrocele surgery, varicocelectomy)
- Diagnosis of Benign Prostate Hyperplasia (BPH) and TURP surgery
- Diagnosis and treatment of Bladder, Urethral and Kidney Stones
- Diagnosis and treatment of Erectile Dysfunction